Tuesday 29 March 2011

Spring



I was super psyched when Ben Moon and Shane @ MOON CLIMBING informed me that I would be part of the MOON Team this year. But I have to say I'm even more psyched now having receive some great stuff from MOON. Its not only nice looking stuff but its super comfortable to climb in. Since I climb allot in the shade and on "high altitude" (around 1500 to 2200 meters) I have totally fallen in love with the warm Birdman Cord pant and the Hoody (in Lime Green).

The spring season has taken off and sport climbing conditions are great. I feel stronger than last spring since I have enjoyed a great winter with no injuries. The plan is to try and climb as much as possible now and try and grab some good spring conditions in and do some thing alpine. The wish list is long...

One exiting spring event for me will be a photo and film shoot when I'm sport climbing. This will be super cool for me as I have never done it before and I have almost no pictures when I'm sport climbing. Locations is yet to be decided...

http://www.moonclimbing.com/menswear/pants-shorts/birdman-cord-11-p-13216.html