Saturday 8 January 2011

bedside manners...


Photo from Chamonix January 6th 2011

What about your bedside manners? Well I guess thats kind of irrelevant for climbing but it might tell us some thing about you as a climber... I listed what I have by my bed and what I brows through before lights out and sweet Patagonic dreams arrive.

Alpin Klattring 09
Doug Scott & Alex MacIntyre, Shishapgma
Copper Bracelet from Nepal
A Lamp...
A Black Berry
A picture of Arnaud Petit on Tough Enogh
2 page print of the pitch by pitch topo of No Siesta on Grand Jourasses
Atomised by Michel Houellbecq
NEO No 6 (a political magazine from Sweden)
Rock & Ice No 190, 187, 186
Alpinist 30 the Latok Issue
Hippie bracelet from Tanzania
Rock & Ice 187
Voltaren Cream
Eiger topo
Gorge du Tarn topo
Vanity Fair No 602
Alpinist 31
Neo No 5
Vertical x 4
Alpinist 32
Vanity Fair 596, 597, 583
I Pod ear phones
A Bunch of topos: Chamonix, Berner Oberland, Valais, Ecrin, Kandersteg, Patagonia, Cholatse etc etc